Maritime Nation India 2018- Exhibition
Maritime Nation India 20-22 September 2018 is a three-day international exhibition that will provide a unique global platform for exhibitors to demonstrate their expertise and explore potential business opportunities in the Maritime and Logistics Sector. It is an ideal occasion to network and initiate discussions to forge partnerships and enhance business opportunities.
The maiden event – Maritime Nation India 20-22 September 2016 was a resounding success with 2000 participants from 10 countries, 60 speakers, and 40 exhibitors provided us encouraging feedback.
The 2nd International Tradeshow turned out to be a thought provoking platform for users, service providers, infrastructure providers and trade associations. Held at the same venue in Navi Mumbai from 14 to 16 September 2017, it surpassed the maiden event along several dimensions. The highlights included its 15 conferences with 80 speakers, 50 exhibitors and 3500 visitors, who participated in the tradeshow and The Maritime Nation India Awards were presented in the India Dinner for charity of seafarers. Taking forward the overwhelming response of Maritime Nation India September 2016 and 2017, the 3rd edition of Maritime Nation India is being held at the same venue from the 20th to the-22nd September 2018.
Whether you are looking to expand awareness about a new policy, gather competitor information, enhance your reputation in the market, or simply meet new clients, exhibiting at Maritime Nation India 20-22 September 2018 can help your company succeed. The exhibition is being held at the International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Navi Mumbai. The space is equipped for setting up booths and displaying a variety of equipment. The exhibition caters to all segments of the maritime industry and sees participation from sourcing delegations of different sectors including port authorities, shipping lines, terminal operators, and logistic operators, including railways and container train operators and Shipbuilders. The industry segments of the maritime and logistics ecosystem represented in the Maritime Nation India trade show include: • Trade Lanes — Exporters, importers, shipping lines, forwarders, NVOCC, CHAs.
• Infrastructure — Ports, Terminals, Container Freight Stations (CFS) Inland Containers Depots (ICD), Logistics Parks, Warehouses.
• Connectivity— Road, Rail, Inland Waterways transport operators, Coastal shipping, third party logistics service providers, forwarders, Container Train Operators.
• Shipbuilding, Ship repair and Ship Recycling — Shipyards, Dockyards, Ship Breakers, ancillary industries and service providers.
• Investment — Financial Institutions, M&A Advisors, Banks, Consultants and Legal Advisors.
• Automation and Training-— Port equipment manufacturers, Warehouse and CFS /ICD equipment manufacturers, material handling equipment manufacturers, IT infrastructure and service providers, Maritime and Business Training establishments, Crewing and manning firms.
• Cruise infrastructure — Cruise lines, cruise ports, marina developers, travel agents and service providers.
Our trade show offerings, taking the concept to other maritime states in the Asia and Africa region that could benefit from the Maritime Nation India experience.
The 3rd edition of Maritime Nation India 20-22 September 2018 would be even better than the maiden edition in 2016 and 2017. The Interested in exploring opportunities for collaboration and marketing exposure are invited to connect with the tradeshow team firstname.lastname@example.org